Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A kiss goodbye.

I said no to him. For the first time i refused him in something. Although that something isnt a big thing, just the feeling is empowering. And you ask me if i miss you. I know the answer to that all too well, but i assumed that you did too. Do you?

***

Woke up this morning to my dads incessant singing. Weird way to wake up in the morning. Even weirder when a few minutes later my brother upon my parents orders kissed me goodbye. Later we had to talk about our issues. I dread that talk. Funny thing is, it did make me feel better afterwards, but only for ten minutes or so. I left for taft at around one and arrived at one thirty. It was refreshing to see everyone again. After the usual exchange of hugs and shrieks, i couldnt believe how much has changed, how much has happened, yet, how much everything still had a sense of familiarity. I finally got my shoes from jes after i dont even know how long.

***
People confuse me. In a fraction of a minute, their point of view can change. Circumstances can differ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home