Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ted's la paz batchoy.

The only good thing that happened today was that i ate two bars of chocolate and Ted's. My dad doesnt believe im having problems. He says im just missing the big picture. If then, that is the case, how come this lost picture hurts me so much? Im tired of his words, Ive heard them all before. I want no more of this. My psychiatrist says im eighty percent better, doesnt-fuken-feel-like-it.

***

I apparently have a high IQ according to a question marv gave me.

x: mataas iq mo?
isah08: ewan ko
isah08: baket?
x: cos may papasagot ako sayo na one question
x: grace,issah,chris mark,stef got it all wrong
isah08: ocge
x: ako lang nakatamang sagot in less than a minute
isah08: tanung mo
x: NASA received three messages in a strange language from a distant planet. The scientists studied the messages and found that "Necor Buldon Slock" means "Danger Rocket Explosion" and "Edwan Mynor Necor" means "Danger Spaceship Fire" and "Buldon Gimilzor Gondor" means "Bad Gas Explosion". What does "Slock" mean?
x: a.)Dangerb.)Explosion c.)Nothing d.)Rocket e.)Gas
isah08: rocket
x: tayong dalawa lang nakatama
isah08: hahaha
isah08: AYUS

Hahaha. Im a genious! Well, not really. Gahd. Asa pa ako.

***

I played PS2 the whole afternoon, and believe me, those violent games do help you cool down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home