Monday, September 05, 2005

I love moccha frapp.

After pondering on my situation, i finally arrived at a conclusion. The same one ive had since forever: i-dont-fuken-know. Oh well. If an explanation cannot be seen, it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. I know, and i believe that, but it just keeps getting harder and harder. I find myself constantly wishing things were simpler. I just have to deal with the fact that it never was, and never will be simple between us.

Somehow dear, prove to me that youre worth it.

***

I went to atc earlier. Starbucks! Gahd.

3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RSS Feeds, Secured For Enterprise
Load user-defined Excel templates, containing formatted sheets and charts, with data from any database.
Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Income##site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Online Pharmacy## related stuff.

Come and check this out if you get time :-)

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Timer
This is my first attempt at blogging so we will see howit goes http://www.usagestatistic.com or register to post comments Affilate Poll What I want most from Linux Gazette: More blogs More hard-core, technical ...
I noticed your blog while I was on the net. You might want to take a look at my site when you get a chance if you are interested in medicine related themes.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site gratis privat voyeur Milfs caught on videos rubbermaid shelves Automation email internet marketing promotion scotland pamela anderson tommy lee free video clips honda 1992 hatchback garden of life supplements shemale and transvestite dating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home